Our aim is to support Irish companies build profitable & sustainable business in domestic and international markets
- We offer a unique mix of marketing, market research, innovation and engineering services and expertise to our clients.
- We work in partnership with our clients. So the first step is always to meet and for us to build an understanding of your goals and ambitions, products/services and resources.
- We are flexible in how we work with our clients. You can avail of our services as a ‘package’ or chose certain elements, depending on your specific needs and requirements.
- Following the client briefing we develop a detailed & tailored proposal, that specifies deliverables, timings & fees.
We work with clients from a range of business and industry sectors, including:
- Food & beverage
- Medical device development
- Product engineering
- Optical instrumentation
Our core markets are Ireland, UK, Germany, France and the US. However, our network extends to other major EU markets, such as Scandinavia and the Benelux
Depending on the requirements of a project, we bring in sector and/or market experts who we have collaborated with for many years, for example:
- Food technology
- In market sales experts for Food and FMCG products
- Modelmakers and prototyping experts
- Engineering, medical, IP, materials experts
- We are members of IRDG (Industry Research & Development Group)
In-House Facilities and Capabilities
- Computer-aided design of products, instruments and machinery in PTC Creo and SolidWorks
- Structural and thermal simulation studies – drop tests, strength margin, stiffness, behaviour of flexures, creep and plasticity effects
- Multiphysics and computational fluid dynamics studies including gas combustion
- Design of ray-based optical systems, optomechanics, athermalisation, lens prototypes, Shack-Hartmann testing of image-forming optical assemblies
- Patent landscaping studies – analytics, visualisation and patenting strategies
- High resolution 3D scanning to 20um accuracy, CAD-to-scan deviation reports, and reverse-engineering from 3D scans to CAD models. Validation of injection mouldings.
- FDM 3D printing of parts up to Ø400 x Height 600mm in various engineering resins
- Material characterisation via microindentation, DMA-TTS and environmental testing. Moldflow studies of the mouldability of injection-moulded parts
- Test rig design, build and empirical testing
- Thermographic imaging and analysis